1. Cooperate with hardware engineers to design highly reliable embedded platform and system;
2. Wrote the embedded system peripheral driver program based on ARM;
3. Wrote the embedded system application program based on ARM;
4. Test and maintain embedded programs;
5. Prepare relevant development documents.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with over three years' working experiences.
2. Familiar with ARM microcontroller architecture, owning software design and development experience of STM32(ARM context -M3) microcontroller.
Note：Anyone interested in this position is welcome to apply "Name+Apply for the position" for email name，send your resume to： email@example.com